ostuni.com - '98
Vai ai contenuti
Reconstructed in the second half of the 18th century, it suffers a setback of the façades in 1932, redesigned by engineer De Angelis, to make possible the enlargement of the road section between the palace and St. Francesco church; the civic arms of Ostuni University are well preserved, embedded  in the main façade. From the 15th century it was the residence of the Court of Justice presided over by the Governor who controlled the University academic activities. Since 1887 it has been used as Municipal seat and, later on, as a carabinieri police station.

© 2017 Copyright Ostuni.com - P. Iva: 01759350745
All rights reserved | partners | credits
Torna ai contenuti