ostuni.com - '98
Vai ai contenuti

Menu principale:

ITINERARI ARTISTICI
CHURCH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Built between 1629 and 1637, by the will of Bishop Vincenzo Melingi, received the faithful  of the sixteenth village extended extra moenia, the front, from geometric lines culminating in the broken pediment were the crest of Melingi is to be found, is decorated by the portal which recalls Renaissance style topped by a lunette, exceptional late fifteenth sculptural fragment, representing Dormitio Mariae. The essential inside of the church is enriched by marble altars, paintings, including the late 17th century canvas depicting the Madonna with the Holy Child, St. Anne, St. Gioacchino, St. Joseph and by the St. Oronzo 17th century wooden statue.

© 2017 Copyright Ostuni.com - P. Iva: 01759350745
All rights reserved | partners | credits
Torna ai contenuti | Torna al menu